Would You Like To Feel Empowered?
Sloan Sheridan-Williams is an advocate of the culinary empowerment movement which seeks to improve people’s relationship with food and use the culinary arts to shift focus and release negative emotions to create a healthier happier life.
shift focus on food
Learn how to shift your focus with food, whether that is through cooking delicious satisfying meals at home or enjoying the best seasonal dishes when dining out. Sloan will be your guide.
6 steps to success
Culinary empowerment fits perfectly with the principles and practices of The Sloan SECRET. Find out more by watching this short video.
The Art of Culinary Empowerment
From tapas to meze to antipasti and aperitivo, different cultures around the world all agree that socialising with others over food and drink creates positive emotions as we connect through the joy of sampling fantastic food and savouring delicious drinks.
The Sloan SECRET is a 6 step program taken over 2 months. It takes you from where you are now forward on your journey to where you want to be. It is high impact and you see guaranteed change.
The 6 Stages To The Sloan SECRET
- Simplify The Issue, Realise Your Dream Goals and Choose Your Top Goal.
- Educate Yourself As To Anything Holding You Back and Anything Necessary For Success
- Commit and Choose The Next Action Steps Needed To Achieve Your Goal
- Re-align Any Limiting Beliefs and Skill Gathering
- Emulate Those Who Have Achieved What You Want or Set A New Bar
- Techniques for Making Your Goal A Reality
Each step takes about a week although we offer this package over a 8 week time frame to allow for holidays or people who want a little more time for session 4.